As an integrated member of the PLAYY® team and marketing leader, the Associate Marketing Director will be responsible for scaling marketing and communications efforts both internally and externally ensuring the news is reaching the right audience, with the right message and in the right channel.
Working with discipline leads and executive leadership, the successful candidate will assess PLAYY’s strategic objectives and implement marketing campaigns that build the PLAYY® brand, shape industry perception and generate/nurture high quality leads.
The successful candidate will have a strong grasp of the PLAYY® brand, voice and culture and will ensure that this carries through in all outbound communications. They will also bring the “science” of marketing, with expertise in planning and launching campaigns, ranking leads, retargeting, and moving quality leads through the funnel before handing over to growth teams.
The successful candidate will be an expert across SalesForce, Pardot, with a strong perspective on the CRM landscape; and will also be an expert in campaign management across social channels including LinkedIn and Instagram.
You are equally dependable with concepting and execution and you look forward to the opportunity to work across departments and make a big impact wherever necessary. You possess a strong intuition and want to continue to learn, grow and challenge yourself. You also have a strong desire to ensure that clients are extremely satisfied with our services and products. In addition, you possess strong problem-solving skills and a track record of success. You will be dealing with multiple personality types, and need to be able to adapt based on the person you are working and communicating with.
In your role, you will report to the COO, collaborating on overarching marketing strategies and ensuring that marketing and growth is aligned and in service of each other. You will collaborate on budget planning and management. You will support the strategic goals of the company by focusing on the success of these activities and assisting with meeting the short and long-term objectives of the organization.
What you’ll do:
- Oversee a multidisciplinary marketing team including design, motion, and copy to produce marketing content across digital and social channels
- Plan and manage advertising spend, managing an external advertising agency partner
- Launch digital and social campaigns, reporting on success against agreed KPIs, and optimizing campaign performance based on data
- Ensuring agency optimizes the value of existing marketing and CRM stack including Salesforce, Pardot, LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Create lead scoring frameworks, manage the scoring of leads and overarching planning and implementation of lead generation campaigns
- In some cases, roll up your sleeves and write/proof/edit copy for short-form blogs and social content
- Bring an ability to multitask and possess practical time management skills
- Leverage excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills to ensure the success of internal marketing team and efficacy of outbound communications
- Past work with digital marketing forms like content marketing and social media marketing
- Influence and inform annual marketing and communications budget planning
- Demonstrate a professional work ethic
What you’ll bring:
- 5+ years of experience in marketing
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in a creative agency
- Strong knowledge of visual design, user-centered experience design, interaction design, brand development, and writing's role in these.
- Able to use excellent communication skills and creative inspiration to collaborate across agency, within the marketing team, with creative teams, and executive leadership
- Public speaking skills with the ability to confidently present to stakeholders at all levels in a professional and effective manner.
What you’ll get:
- Paid vacation and sick leave.
- Paid holidays.
- Amazing clients to work with.
- A team that works hard, has fun and loves a challenge.