We are looking for a Front-end developer to join our innovation lab.
As a Front-End Developer, you are at the crossroads of design and technology. You write clean, efficient and semantic code, with particular attention to respect for design and the willingness to implement rigorous designs. This position, within our technical team, involves close collaboration with all disciplines of the innovation lab, including backend designers and developers, in order to bring the digital products we bring to life. The desired profile has an appetite for design and experience in front-end development, preferably in an agency, and likes to share their creations and experiences.
What you’ll do:
- Prototyping to test concepts and interactions, etc.
- Quality assurance, cross-browser testing and optimisation
- Participation in the definition of technical specifications of projects and documentation in collaboration with the technical director.
- Participation in technology watch, research and experimentation for customer projects and internal projects.
- Collaboration with the entire development team to improve internal processes and share knowledge and experiences.
What you’ll bring:
- 2 years of experience in the development of web and mobile interfaces Expert knowledge of HTML, CSS,
- Attentive to page performance and SEO Familiarity with server-side model creation languages (Blade, Twig ...) Experience with Vue / Nuxt, React / Next, WebGL, Node, Webpack and / or SCSS appreciated
- Experience in performing tasks through NPM and Yarn.
- Experience with code management in Git.
- Ability to follow, respect and contribute to the internal processes of the agency Great curiosity and ability to learn new technologies and appreciate their maturity and relevance Good written and oral expression.
- Comfortable explaining technical concepts to expert or non-expert profiles, collaborators or clients.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time or to stay focused on a single project over time.
- Very good time management and meeting deadlines.
- Team spirit, good communication and collaboration skills Contributions to open-source projects appreciated
What you’ll get:
- Paid vacation and sick leave.
- Paid holidays.
- Amazing clients to work with.
- Dogs to pet and things to drink.
- A team that works hard, has fun and loves a challenge.