We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Web Developer to join our collaborative team of programmers, developers, and technologists at PLAYY®.
PLAYY® is a collective of creatives, makers, and thinkers, driven by bold ideas and diverse perspectives — a place where shared values collide, but also a place to champion, celebrate, and uplift our differences. Focused on transforming brands and culture around the world, PLAYY® is a place where diverse individuals come together to create the best work of our lives.
What you’ll do:
- Develop award-winning websites for brands that make a difference, using modern development principles and approaches
- Support clients and projects throughout the development lifecycle
- Be a source of information to the team in one (or more) subject areas and be proactive in sharing that knowledge with the team
- Design full-stack web architectures
- Implement architecture components, including the initial setup of frameworks. build pipelines, and content management APIs
- Advise on infrastructure best practices and requirements for best-in-class performance efficiency
- Perform code reviews on others, and have your code reviewed by others
- Establish a growth plan, continue learning, and work to achieve short-term and long-term goals
What you’ll bring:
- Execute tasks independently, and are capable of breaking stories into smaller tasks and estimating
- Communicate task status and progress daily, while also understanding other team members’ updates in daily stand-ups
- Ask for help when needed and learn from constructive feedback, while also coaching and supporting others who might ask for help from you
- Understand best practices, and the foundations they come from
- Have a good grasp of the implications of architecture decisions, and how they might affect a projects’ outcome
- Relate well to other creative people who have an eye for visual design
Even better if you :
- Have experience or interest in mentoring more junior team members
- Understand CI/CD tools and flows, and can assist in setting up CI/CD for development environments
- Have experience setting up test frameworks and writing unit tests
What you’ll get:
- A competitive salary.
- Paid holidays and vacation.
- Amazing clients to work with.
- A team that works hard, has fun and loves a challenge.