PLAYY® is looking for a rockstar, seasoned Senior Producer.
Candidates for this position must have a track record of best-in-class delivery. In addition to being a critical part of our client's product marketing strategy, the site is a showcase for web design standards. Candidates should have experience in measured marketing and development engagement. You’re obsessed with latest in internet advancements and technology, and are prepared to take a leadership role in our client's overall digital presence across all products.
What you’ll do:
- Experience and deep understanding with graphic design, web design, prototyping, user experience, motion graphics, content production, and online campaign tentpoles
- Comfort navigating a complex organization with multiple stakeholders
- Rigorous organization and management skills; conscientious and adept in solving issues at all levels of a project
- Ability to inspire, support and understand the interplay between people, clients, processes and systems
- Sharp attention to detail and an ongoing drive for perfection
- Excellent analytical and numeracy skills
- Excellent, easy going and inspiring team player
- Managing interactive projects across multiple digital platforms
- Working effectively with creative, development, and cross functional teams
- Ability to build strong relationships with colleagues and business partners
- Familiarity with internet communication platforms and technologies, particularly HTML5 and mobile
- Organizing information quickly and summarizing it succinctly
- Accommodating rapid change
- Defining process efficiencies
- Working under tight deadlines
- Communicating effectively one on one and in large groups
- The position requires a minimum of seven years of experience in digital project management, with at least five years of experience independently leading complex projects.
- Interactive agency experience is preferred
What you’ll bring:
- Strategic: The ability to communicate high-level concepts and overall business direction
- Innovative: Putting forth new solutions that break ground in digital interaction
- Results-oriented: A proven track record of delivering results
- Collaborative: With multiple stakeholders, communication and teamwork is critical
- Leadership: The candidate must be able to lead a multi-disciplinary team to a desired result, including high-profile launches, campaigns, and corporate initiatives
- Structure and scope complex digital and interactive projects, with multiple work streams
- Lead development of marketing content for multiple digital platforms and stakeholders
- Prioritize projects and ongoing changes in real-time
- Refine interactive process based on project requirements
- Provide interactive marketing insights and strategy
- Own project management start to finish
What you’ll get:
- Paid vacation and sick leave.
- Paid holidays.
- Amazing clients to work with.
- Dogs to pet and things to drink.
- A team that works hard, has fun and loves a challenge.