As Operations Coordinator in our Mumbai innovation lab, your primary responsibilities are to to coordinate and deliver a first-class in-offce employee and visitor experience and provide administrative and project support to the broader Operations and Leadership teams. We value kindness, rigour, courage, curiosity and a certain ‘je ne sais quoi, and as Operations Coordinator, you are the embodiment of these values.
In your role, you serve as a true collaborator, working closely with all disciplines to provide the support that increases efficiency and effectiveness for all within the studio. Your steady hand working with people and process paired with creative problem solving underlines your ability to empower the individuals and teams that surround you to do great work and live great lives.
What you’ll do:
As the Operations Coordinator, your responsibilities are divided into three segments:
- Innovation Lab Operations
- People Operations
- Business Operations
Your main responsibilities lie within Innovation Lab Operations. In addition to managing the facilities of running daily office operations, you work closely with the rest of the Operations team and Leadership in providing a top-notch experience for our employees, candidates and guests.
Innovation Lab Operations
This being your main area of focus, you are working closely with the rest of the Operations team in maintaining a professional, fun, functional and safe studio environment.
This includes the following responsibilities:
- You ensure the office is fully stocked with all necessary supplies to do work (kitchen, office, electronics)
- You keep track of our vendor schedule – including routine maintenance and repairs such as IT, cleaners, garbage removal, exterminators, and when necessary, building management.
- Perform reception duties by greeting and assisting guests, sorting mail, answering the main phone line and sorting generic inbound emails.
- Administer and track company property including software accounts, company property (keys, access codes, desks, computers)
- Coordinating team building activities, recognition programs, happy hours, and in-house events.
What you’ll bring:
- Have supported a digital agency or other creative office environment and enjoy working with others and supporting them to do their best work.
- A passionate collaborator and empathetic professional. You believe open communication and a smile can go a long way and you believe building relationships with the people around you is important to accomplishing your work.
- Adaptable and creative problem solver. You thrive in an environment where no day is the same, which means you understand urgency and can easily adjust your prioritizations.
- Take pride in a detail-oriented and thorough administration of your duties and believe that process has the power to make good work great work.
- A self-starter who seeks opportunities to make the environment around you the best it can be. For big tasks and small tasks alike, you don’t wait to be instructed to get your work done. You know when to ask questions, and when to apply your curiosity and empathy to execute and constantly refine processes that make an office run.
- Above all, you are a team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills, who thrives in a supporting role and shows rigour, curiosity, and proactiveness to foster a world-class team.
What you’ll get:
- Paid vacation and sick leave.
- Paid holidays.
- Amazing clients to work with.
- Dogs to pet and things to drink.
- A team that works hard, has fun and loves a challenge.